[erlang-questions] Feedback wanted: Remove compilation times from BEAM files in OTP 19?

Gleb Vinogradov g.a.vinogradov@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 15:45:07 CEST 2016

May be we just need compiler option for creating stable builds?
--stable-build , --pure-build or similar
So no build time, and no paths will be included in *.beam file. It will not
break workflow for anyone, and may be later, in OTP 21 non-stable builds
will be deprecated.

Gleb.