[erlang-questions] where it's the best way to store a very big term object shared between processes

Antonio SJ Musumeci trapexit@REDACTED
Thu Oct 22 17:21:56 CEST 2015

If it almost never or never changes after the first computation then the
mochiglobal way will probably work fine. I had thrown together a simple
library to expand on the idea[0]. I've used it to serve assets in a cowboy
server that was escriptized. Fast and easy to distribute/deploy.

[0] http://github.com/trapexit/wandb