[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang/OTP 18.0-rc1 is available for testing.

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Fri Mar 27 17:00:06 CET 2015

I do indeed like {node(), Integer}!  But it would be highly useful to
extend monotonic across distribution as well to permit total order and
comparison; although there are some, ah, implementation details...