[erlang-questions] Is Erlang ideal for a global exchange?

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Mon Jan 19 18:12:04 CET 2015

Honestly, who sits back and relies solely on a type system to verify the
correct behavior of a high risk, socially and legally impacting application
(whatever that means)?

Use Haskell. Use C++. Use Fortran!

Who cares??

If you don't know what specific problem you're going to face enough to
narrow your language choice, I suggest you stop worrying about language
choice and start building your app with whatever language you're most
proficient in.