[erlang-questions] Is Erlang ideal for a global exchange?

Mihai Balea mihai@REDACTED
Tue Jan 20 04:17:31 CET 2015

> On Jan 19, 2015, at 12:12 PM, Garrett Smith <g@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> If you don't know what specific problem you're going to face enough to narrow your language choice, I suggest you stop worrying about language choice and start building your app with whatever language you're most proficient in.

This is solid advice.

Write your first version in whatever you feel most comfortable. Ideally something that will give you a quick turnaround.
Then be prepared to scrap it and rewrite, once you figure out exactly what you need to address.

Mihai