[erlang-questions] Question about Erlang and Ada

Valentin Micic v@REDACTED
Sat Dec 12 08:29:49 CET 2015

PANTA RHEI !

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
(Heraclitus, 535-475 BC)

Seeing the above, which approach do you think would be more appropriate to what you're trying to achieve?

In my view: "let it crash" will force you to adjust the "man" that enters the river (you can always learn something from the crash).
By the same analogy, "build is correct", will ignore the river (if the build is correct, changes to the river, and hence the river, are irrelevant).
The same should hold for robots. I think.

V/