[erlang-questions] Who is interested in an Erlang Performance Improvement Book?

Neeraj Sharma neerajsharma.live@REDACTED
Fri Aug 14 13:52:13 CEST 2015

Sounds great!

There are number of open source Erlang projects out there, although
covering even a fraction does require a lot of work but definitely very
useful for users like me. I would even take this forward and think about
some of the best practices in terms of design/arch, but that would be push
it too far and probably a different project altogether.

-Neeraj