[erlang-questions] 16-bit Erlang: crazy? Or just stupid?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Thu Aug 6 08:40:48 CEST 2015

I screwed up the access settings in Google Docs. You should all be able to
read it now. Sorry for the stupid, crazy service failure.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner@REDACTED
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry