[erlang-questions] Fwd: FW: runtime_dependencies part 2

Andreas Schumacher andreas@REDACTED
Fri Jul 18 17:38:28 CEST 2014

Hi Tristan,

As Kenneth responded to your post [1] a couple of months ago, there is room
for improvement wrt to the handling of runtime_dependencies. We will
continue to work on that issue, and we may write an EEP for collecting
community input; although, I won't promise the latter. In any case, we
appreciate your input and will consider it, regardless of an EEP.

[1]: http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2014-April/078730.html

Andreas

---

Andreas Schumacher, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB