[erlang-questions] runtime_dependencies part 2

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Thu Jul 17 23:35:34 CEST 2014

I wrote the list about runtime_dependencies in .app files now in 17+ a
couple months ago, http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/app.html

Today I was informed that if you were to take all the
runtime_dependencies defined for kernel-3.x and their
runtime_dependencies you'd end up having wx as one, even for OTP built
without wx support.

Yes, I know the second warning on the app man page says that just
because it is in there today doesn't mean it will be in the future and
is actively being worked on.

My question is, wouldn't it be nice if the OTP team made an EEP that the
community could comment on for this? :)

Tristan