[erlang-questions] Creating node problem

Zoha Qamar <>
Wed Jan 29 18:39:50 CET 2014

Dear all ,

I making server and client node in Erlang emulator R16B3 , but i am keep
getting error on the first line , i am using win7 , 64bit my command is

werl -name

or

werl -name           ( copying from  host file of window
's )

or its direct IP

werl -name

but what ever i put Ip or host name , i keep getting error ,

* 1: syntax error before:
 or

* 1: syntax error before:

or

* 1: syntax error before:

pls help me out where i am wrong any administration privilege issue ,
firewall issue ??
--
"*Agar Tum Seedhay rastay pe ho aur kisi Mushkil ka samna nahe ker rahay to
kuch dair k liyay socho k kahin tum kuch ghalt to nahe ker rahay kyon k