[erlang-questions] Differences between crypto service on OS X and Linux

Ryan Brown ryankbrown@REDACTED
Tue Jan 28 22:55:00 CET 2014

I have an application that uses the crypto
service crypto:aes_cbc_128_encrypt/3 method to encrypt a cmac key for
authorization. It seems to work fine on my ubuntu machine and servers but
does not match when I run the same code on my Macbook pro with Mountain
Lion. I'm not 100% sure this is the culprit but it appears to be the
low-hanging fruit. Although, I cannot think of a reason there would be a
difference.

Best regards,

Ryan

--