[erlang-questions] disconnected nodes

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 15:37:29 CET 2014

Hi Ignas,

Yes I meant the "volume" or (number*size of the messages sent).
In our case the messages were plenty of XMPP messages, which could be
large.

In your case, maybe it's different.

P.S: Network utilisation might not be enough to judge, there might be some
kind of microbrusts of traffic as described in this informative blog post
by Scott Lystig Fritchie
http://www.snookles.com/slf-blog/2012/01/05/tcp-incast-what-is-it/

Best Regards,
- Ahmed Omar