[erlang-questions] languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Sun Feb 16 14:24:40 CET 2014

I don’t, being 26 years old. I do know the book though.

It amuses me how many of the Java developers you decry also chastise academia and their ivory towers while my own experience tells me I would know virtually nothing about either programming language theory or compilers if I didn’t go to university. Heck, some of my courses were even taught by OCaml core contributors.

That was just a small addendum from a former university student who was tired these days to read academia compared to something as useful as a Curling player without his broom.

--
Anthony Ramine