[erlang-questions] languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]

Drew Varner drew.varner@REDACTED
Sun Feb 16 05:10:48 CET 2014

Maybe it's just the US, but I find postings for Erlang jobs few and far between. I see plenty of Scala jobs that value Erlang experience, but where the primary role is to work in the language.

- Drew