[erlang-questions] Google Summer of Code 2014 with the BEAM Community

aman mangal mangalaman93@REDACTED
Tue Feb 4 15:50:05 CET 2014

Hi,

I worked on Erlang Package Manager (epax) during GSoC 2013 and I am still
working on it. I could not write code as rigorously as I was working during
GSoC. I will speeden up a little bit and we will launch the first version
soon. You can find the project on github
http://github.com/mangalaman93/epax& original repo
http://github.com/mangalaman93/epax. My mentors Eric Merritt and Jordan
Wilberding will review the code before we launch the first version.

Also, I am wondering if there can be a standard page where we can put a
list of all such projects beginning with GSoC 2013. I can do this after
contacting everybody else and put up such a page on github. I am sure other
5 participants are also continuing with their projects. We can also add
projects other than GSoC which are currently ongoing and require more
contributors. I am always in search of one and contribute more to Erlang
community when I am free.

Aman Mangal
4th year Undergraduate Student
IIT Bombay