[erlang-questions] SNMP agent: modifying vacm, community, etc

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Sat Feb 1 17:00:37 CET 2014

I will look into that.  The SNMP app uses its own database by default;
there must be a config switch to use mnesia as I have definitely seen
references to it in the source code.

Thanks,
Dan.