[erlang-questions] Erlang, WSDL, SOAP.

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Tue Apr 29 17:06:37 CEST 2014

You can probably do it for one particular client (and/or server) platform
(essentially MS or Java). But if you want multi platform compatibility
(mixed MS & Java) you run into issues of how SOAP is interpreted. Working
to get that sorted will allow you to descend to a new level of hell, I dare
say :-(

Unfortunately, I cannot remember the details, I've successfully purged them
from my memory. But generated server and client stubs in MS and Java didn't
obey the same rules. Admittedly, this is now some time ago, so maybe things
have improved? If you're dealing with either servers or clients with
generated stubs on a variety of platforms, you'll need to figure out how
they work in quite a bit of detail.

Robby