[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang-mini, a minimal Erlang package for small systems

Felix Hamilton fhamilton@REDACTED
Tue Sep 10 19:24:28 CEST 2013

Omer -

This looks like a great project, but it might be nice if you posted the
project home page for erlang-mini (if there is one) as well in your
announcement. I did the google thing, no luck, and did a search for
erlang-mini on the erlang solutions page, also no luck. Just FYI. ;-)

/Felix

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Omer Kilic <omer.kilic@REDACTED