[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang-mini, a minimal Erlang package for small systems

Omer Kilic omer.kilic@REDACTED
Tue Sep 10 19:31:30 CEST 2013

Hi Felix,

On 10/09/13 18:24, Felix Hamilton wrote:
> This looks like a great project, but it might be nice if you posted the
> project home page for erlang-mini (if there is one) as well in your
> announcement. I did the google thing, no luck, and did a search for
> erlang-mini on the erlang solutions page, also no luck. Just FYI. ;-)

Thanks for the suggestions. Details will be up on the ESL downloads
page[1] soon and a copy of this announcement went live on [2] a couple
of minutes ago, Google will probably pick it up shortly.

Cheers,
Omer.

[1] https://www.erlang-solutions.com/downloads/download-erlang-otp
[2]