[erlang-questions] Observer as a web application?

Jeremy Ong jeremy@REDACTED
Mon Feb 4 09:08:47 CET 2013

Ah I see. I had my doubts because it didn't seem like the project has been
in active development (the required OTP version is R14) but I'll give it a
shot.

If I wanted to extract process tree data on my own to parse and display,
would you recommend I use process_info in appmon? There isn't documentation
for it but the implementation is pretty transparent.