[erlang-questions] "Automatic" recompile app from a console

Jeremy Ong jeremy@REDACTED
Fri Feb 1 19:54:38 CET 2013

+1 for rustyio/sync.

Haven't had any problems. @John it looks like you are running a released
version compiled with rebar? Sync or anything else won't work with that
approach. Load the beam files directly with erl -pa path/to/ebin/dirs
deps/*/ebin