[erlang-questions] Code Archives (Turning rebar into a package manager)

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Oct 31 14:09:48 CET 2012

I think you'll find that constraint is enforced by the operating system, rather than the erlang runtime. If operating systems allowed you to dynamically load a library from a process address space, that would open up a massive security hole.