[erlang-questions] Code Archives (Turning rebar into a package manager)

Ola Andersson A ola.a.andersson@REDACTED
Wed Oct 31 14:57:14 CET 2012

Yes, I suppose that would allow for a few interesting possibilities. ;-)

An improvement would be to make it configurable in OTP apps where to find the included drivers.
application:set_env could be used for that purpose.
Of course it's probably not realistic to implement this change in every OTP app with C drivers.

Any other ideas?
/OLA.