[erlang-questions] A proposal for Unicode variable and atom names in Erlang.

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Mon Oct 22 16:21:10 CEST 2012

Guess how many people going to this training course (including the
trainers) have good English:

     http://www.cndw.com/course/Technology/flash/2012/0919/377.html

Ivan

Ivan A. Uemlianin PhD