[erlang-questions] Turning rebar into a package manager

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Fri Oct 19 14:23:28 CEST 2012

Ondřej Černoš, thank you for your mail. You just wrote what I thought bro.

There are many valuable features in maven. If we go for rebar
package-manager - we should consider them too.

Best regards,
Max