[erlang-questions] Pmods, packages, Unicode source code and column numbers in compiler - what will happen in R16?

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Thu Oct 18 15:37:39 CEST 2012

> That's a great suggestion! An alternative to a global setting could be
> to let the error_handler setting get inherited by child processes from
> their parents. This way just a few roots need to get configured
> manually and it also leaves open the possibility to have different
> values for different processes.
>
> best regards,
> Vlad

Nice, now I prefer your alternative to mine. :)
This sounds even simpler, allows people to control the flag in a sane way
and it would probably be good enough for those who need an error_handler
with inheritance.

*José Valim*
www.plataformatec.com.br
Skype: jv.ptec