[erlang-questions] recommended ways to pass config to a dep app

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Fri Nov 16 16:40:10 CET 2012

Thank you, guys, a lot, but I'm not going to return to releases =)

erlyvideo is just a plain unix software, like apache or sendmail, that is
installed by people, that are hearing about erlang for the first time.

They can modify only one file in /etc/, so I need to read it before
startup. But there may not be this file, so I need to look for in in other
place.

I really don't see any use in releases for me, so my way of configuring
applications inside erlang node is very, very convenient and it is
_working_. Working in  _my practice_.