[erlang-questions] TDD, Erlang and Emacs

Jayson Barley jayson.barley@REDACTED
Fri Mar 2 20:53:57 CET 2012

I found the answer I was looking for quite by accident. The Erlang guys,
major kudos to you guys for this, ship out an Emacs erlang-eunit mode. Here
are the default bindings:

There are some other nice functions available that aren't bound, but for
the majority of the cases we are going to run into, these will do it. I
can't believe I haven't seen this before. Again, I want to thank you guys
for including something this awesome and to Klas Johansson for putting in
the work to get it done.