[erlang-questions] TDD, Erlang and Emacs

Fabrice Nourisson fabrice.nourisson@REDACTED
Fri Mar 2 10:27:16 CET 2012

Hi,

I use Active-Ring (https://github.com/extremeforge/active-ring) to
develop in TDD with Erlang and Emacs.
In normal use my emacs's screen is split into 3 parts
- one for the test module
- one for the tested module
- one for the continuous test results

In this depot there is an emacs-plugin to run the test in emacs. This
plugin bind the emacs's compile command to run tests into emacs.

For more information you could read the README.

Fabrice Nourisson