[erlang-questions] Misultin EOL

Barco You barcojie@REDACTED
Fri Feb 17 03:57:12 CET 2012

>my intent here is to avoid duplication of efforts, both for the
contributors of the community (often reporting the same bugs in both
repositories) and for the developers, which now have an hard time in
deciding which way to go.

>i just wanted to clear the way for a single webserver library, and cowboy
seems to have much more developer time to actually maintaining it.

What's the logic behind forgoing a better one to support another with the
purpose of avoiding duplicate efforts? Why not contributors come to help
migrate the productions on those over-hyped frameworks to on the
proven-best one?

No matter how, I like Misultin very much for its high performance,
simplicity and advanced concepts. If it would really go I would be very sad
and I believe many others in this community too.

Let's find a better way to contribute to our community better!

Regards,
Barco