[erlang-questions] tcp server benchmark

dmitry kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Wed Apr 18 12:30:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

I would recommend to look into tsung as a benchmark tool. Inet is full
of doc how to benchmark http but you can do tcp as well through a raw
session or even write you own protocol plugin.

In terms of benchmark methodology... This sole depends on your
use-case. If you do server to server solution then one connection and
1000 messages. If you do a consumer product then visa verse.

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>