[erlang-questions] api to retrieve module documentation (comparison to python shell)

Travis Jensen travis.jensen@REDACTED
Tue May 17 07:02:41 CEST 2011

I'll have to figure out how to make emacs smarter about that. Can't
imagine I'm the first, and that's where I run most of my Erlang shells
from anyway.

Tj

-
Travis Jensen