[erlang-questions] api to retrieve module documentation (comparison to python shell)

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Tue May 17 08:09:50 CEST 2011

(add-hook 'erlang-mode-hook 'my-erlang-mode-hook)
(defun my-erlang-mode-hook ()
  (local-set-key "\C-cm" 'erlang-man-function))

Makes "C-c m" jump to documentation for module function.

I have been thinking of adding this shortcut to the emacs mode.

/Dan