[erlang-questions] Erlounge SF/Bay: 7:30 tonight (5/5) in SOMA

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Thu May 5 23:34:33 CEST 2011

We shneeds to finds sha ways ta get 'dis meetup out of da shitty.
Traffics and parkings and schuch...schuck, espeshally durink da
wushour.

Wantin' ta go, but can't drag mashelf up to the shitty and dealio with
all the crap that goes along wish going up dere.

Going to da shitty isha pain in da arse... <shpun intended>

:)

-mox