[erlang-questions] Erlounge SF/Bay: 7:30 tonight (5/5) in SOMA

Christian Westbrook cw@REDACTED
Thu May 5 23:17:37 CEST 2011

Just a reminder to all who may be in the San Francisco bay area -- you
are invited to:

  -=- Keep Your Head Out of the Cloud with Erlang -=-

Join us this evening for a special ErLounge.  We've the honor of being
joined by two very brave guest speakers:

    * Patrick Sullivan (of 2600, our generous host)
         will share their experiences using erlang in VoIP

    * Michael Truog, creator of the CloudI framework (cloudi.org)
	has the low-down on latest developments on CloudI
	( and if we can coerce him, perhaps even a demo!  ;) )

   time:  7:30pm

   location:  2600 Headquarters (SOMA)

   	     116 Natoma Street, 2nd floor

	     SF, CA 94105

	Street parking is available; public transit always works.

For more info or to RSVP:  meetup.com/ErLounge

See you tonight,
Christian

Christian Westbrook
Erlanguatan, CoTweet