[erlang-questions] Erlounge SF/Bay: 7:30 tonight (5/5) in SOMA

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Sun May 8 21:37:10 CEST 2011

For those of you that were unable to be in San Francisco for the ErLounge but wanted to see the CloudI presentation, the presentation can be viewed here:
http://cloudi.org/docs/cloudi_erlounge_sfbay2011.pdf

For more information, see the FAQ here:
http://cloudi.org/faq.html