Silent install of Erlang on Windows / Mac

Peter Zerfass extern.4plus.zerfass.p@REDACTED
Mon Nov 29 17:51:36 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to find out if there is a way to install Erlang silently on
Mac (OSX) and Windows (XP, 7). We're developing a software that may
use
RabbitMQ as a message queue system (which requires Erlang to be
installed on the server side). However the technicians would like to
minimize the number of installation steps.

How would one go about installing Erlang without the Installer (i.e.
how would we integrate the installation procedure of Erlang into our
own
installer)?

THX
   Peter Zerfass

DÜRR DENTAL AG
Höpfigheimer Strasse 17
74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen
Deutschland / Germany
Tel. + 49 (0) 7142 / 705-0
Fax + 49 (0) 7142 / 705-500
http://www.duerr.de

Firmensitz / Registered Office: Höpfigheimer Str. 17, 74321
Bietigheim-Bissingen
Handelsregister / Register of Commerce: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 727006
Vorstand / Executive Board: Martin Dürrstein (Vorsitzender / CEO),
Joachim Eppinger, Axel Schramm
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Walter Dürr