[erlang-questions] Convincing industry to use Erlang

Hynek Vychodil hynek@REDACTED
Fri Nov 26 16:47:31 CET 2010

I think Thomas Arts's great talk about Testing automotive software
with Erlang at EUC 2010 in Stockholm
http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2010/speakers/ThomasArts
is very close to your domain.

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Clara Benac Earle <cbenac@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently involved in a proposal for a project with some companies in
> Spain. They want to develop an intelligent system for controlling street
> lighting.
>
> Has anybody experience in this or in a similar kind of system? We would like
> to convince them to use Erlang. Any successful industrial stories with data
> (good performance, rapid development, etc.) compared to traditional
> programming languages that we could use?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Clara

--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil

Analyze your data in minutes. Share your insights instantly. Thrill
your boss.  Be a data hero!
Try GoodData now for free: www.gooddata.com