[erlang-questions] The most better Erlang web server!

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Thu Nov 25 18:02:42 CET 2010

Hi!

The Inets web-server was originally designed to be a lightweight
web-server for embeded systems
that is easy to customize. So it does not come with a lot of bells and whistles!

It may be enough for Gilberios needs, it may be that with a little
customization it will be just what he wants
or depending on what he wants it maybe that one of the other servers
suggested is just what he wants.

So I think Andys advice is good, playaround with them and see which
one fits your needs the best.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB