[erlang-questions] The most better Erlang web server!
Thu Nov 25 13:49:59 CET 2010
For Erlang Web development:
- MochiWeb (very stable, for production): http://code.google.com/p/mochiweb/
- BeepBeep (based on MochiWeb): https://github.com/davebryson/beepbeep
- Nitrogen: http://nitrogenproject.com/
- ElangWeb: http://www.erlang-web.org/
- Misultin (speedy): http://code.google.com/p/misultin/
- Chicago Boss (a newcomer): http://www.chicagoboss.org/
2010/11/25 Jesper Louis Andersen <>:
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 5:28 AM, Dmitry Demeshchuk <> wrote:
>> Well, yaws needs to be tuned to show that impressive performance. From
>> the box, with all default settings, it's not very fast:
>> Sorry that my previous comment was unclear a bit. My point was not
>> that yaws is slow, but that you need to know how to cook it in order
>> to make it really fast.
> I actually use inets httpd webserver. It cannot scale by any means
> defined by the other webservers. But it is built-in, it is fairly
> simply to get working and I hardly need it to serve anything else than
> a couple of ajax-requests for jQuery. It is also worth a look if your
> demands are rather small.
> erlang-questions (at) erlang.org mailing list.
> See http://www.erlang.org/faq.html
> To unsubscribe; mailto:
More information about the erlang-questions