[erlang-questions] Problems with gen_udp on multi-homed hosts

Wed Nov 17 11:17:59 CET 2010

This seems to be a known property of the Linux TCP/IP stack, and I have
checked FreeBSD 7.3 seems to behave the same meaning all BSDs probably do.
Windows don't by the way, there you apparently get the broadcasts...

http://www.developerweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5722

How network specific broadcasts work I have just tested briefly
on Linux, and it seems not to make any difference.