[erlang-questions] [eeps] EEP 35 "Binary string modules"

pan+eq@REDACTED pan+eq@REDACTED
Mon Nov 15 11:11:16 CET 2010

Hi!

This is a really good point!

I've taken the liberty to forvard your comment to the EEP mailing list,
where discussions  about the written EEP's are supposed to be held.
Please subscribe to that list if you haven't already.

Cheers,
/Patrik