feedbacks from Erlang shows its slow face message

Gilberio Carmenates García co7eb@REDACTED
Sun Nov 14 21:58:22 CET 2010

  Hi all, first of all, thanks to all for your feedbacks, I really
impressed since I knew what Erlang can do, so I know that Erlang isn't
the best choice for maths calculations and those stuffs. I knew that
using Erlang and spawing multiple process I can optimeze it, It's just
that I did not knew how to do it for that case, I am not so good in
algotims so, what I really wanted was to comprovate that Erlang, even in
that!, making maths calculations, is so good than C# with all its
supermacy of be a good and fast language that runs on "VM"!!!. (less in
threads, threads sucks) of course that Erlang processes are the best!!!,
well almost the best, Mozart/Oz languaje hum.. it is good spawning
process too.

So, now I have to take a time to analize all your feedbacks to learn more.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Ivan

Este mensaje ha sido enviado mediante el servicio de correo electrónico que ofrece la Federación de Radioaficionados de Cuba a sus miembros para respaldar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de la organización y su política informativa. La persona que envía este correo asume el compromiso de  usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas.