[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R14A has been released

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Jun 17 16:13:47 CEST 2010

On 06/16/2010 04:11 PM, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> Erlang/OTP R14A has been released.
> This is a beta-release before the R14B release which is planned for
> September 1:st.
>
> You can find the README file for the release at
>
> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R14A.readme

--- xmerl-1.2.5 -------------------------------------------------

    OTP-8537  All Erlang files are now built by the test server
              instead of the test directory Makefile.

	      Erlang files in data directories are now built by
              the test suites instead of using prebuilt versions
              under version control.

Does this refer to the xmerl test suites? If so, let me just point
out that they haven't yet been released. ;-)

I know that releasing the test suites is an ongoing process.
Perhaps it was your intention to include the xmerl test suites
in this release?

BR,
Ulf W

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!