[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R14A has been released

Ulf Wiger <>
Thu Jun 17 15:30:48 CEST 2010

On 06/16/2010 04:11 PM, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> Erlang/OTP R14A has been released.
> This is a beta-release before the R14B release which is planned for
> September 1:st.
> You can find the README file for the release at
> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R14A.readme

--- kernel- -------------------------------------------

    OTP-8686  A bug introduced in kernel- has been fixed.

Cool.  :)

    OTP-8519  Added mnesia:subscribe(activity) contributed by Bernard

Given that my patches for schema merging and overload sampling were
graduated, I had to dive into the code to verify that they were,
in fact, part of OTP R14A. They are - just not mentioned in the
release notes.

Lots of good stuff in this release, and great to see so many
contributions from the community. Congrats to us all!  :)

Ulf W