[erlang-questions] Are recursive record definitions allowed?

James Aimonetti james.aimonetti@REDACTED
Thu Jul 29 18:00:59 CEST 2010

I found Chris Okasaki's Purely Functional Data Structures to be
helpful in expanding my Erlang, data structures (duh), and functional
programming skills as well. Sometimes the conversion from imperative
to functional doesn't match up and this book helped bridge the gap a
bit. I should probably dust it off and go through it again :)