[erlang-questions] Are recursive record definitions allowed?

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Thu Jul 29 18:16:50 CEST 2010

And you can try the book "Algorithms: A Functional Programming Approach."
Essential functional programming techniques.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:00 AM, James Aimonetti <james.aimonetti@REDACTED