[erlang-questions] Re: On Windows XP (SP2): wx broken

MapAndFold mapandfold@REDACTED
Fri Jul 9 03:54:56 CEST 2010

Yeah, I have tried again on R14A, and it is *almost* OK now.

But, another problem occurs:

Opening the sudoku demo, drag to resize the window, then things crash
with this message.

Sudoku: werl.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x02292376" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The
memory could not be "read".

My guest is that it seems to be related to the painting procedure of
the window. My little app which draws some graphics is also easy to
crash when resizing the window, while in wx:demo(), most of the
examples are OK (graphicsContext is easy to crash).