[erlang-questions] Re: On Windows XP (SP2): wx broken

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Fri Jul 9 12:07:28 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:54 AM, MapAndFold <mapandfold@REDACTED> wrote:

> Yeah, I have tried again on R14A, and it is *almost* OK now.
>
> But, another problem occurs:
>
> Opening the sudoku demo, drag to resize the window, then things crash
> with this message.

While your talking about the sudoku application, it's worth saying that it
takes 100% CPU.
Don't know if it's wx related but for my point of view it's a complete
failure.
UI must not take too much cpu (I'm not talking about games...)

Note that I know that this sudoku thing is only a proof of concept, and it
is not designed as
a top quality game, but this don't encourage myself to rely heavily on
wx/erlang :/